All we need is love

All we need is love
All we need is love

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Summer Skating Fun!

I took the kids skating tonight with some friends Justin and Jessica. We went to my childhood Skateland in Chandler and it was a blast! I don't skate any better than I did when I was in Junior High, but it's thrilling to see how Cole and Aria improve each time they go and the pride on their faces as they realize it too.
I must say though, the best part for me is when the kids circle around and grab my hand. (Chills) As we skate side-by-side, I can't help but flash a big cheesy grin. I look over at my sweet, beautiful child and take a mental picture.
I wish for every day to be this full of love and happiness.




 So precious! I didn't even ask them to do this.... I'm just glad I had my camera ready to capture it!

PS- I have some more great pictures to share but haven't figured out how to post them in portrait. Hmmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment