All we need is love

All we need is love
All we need is love

Monday, December 12, 2011

Decorating the tree

Decorating the tree is one of my favorite Christmas traditions. We didn't really do it together as a family when I was little. In fact, we wouldn't have a tree up most years until Christmas morning. My parents would always say that Santa and his elves would come set up the tree and decorate it for us. I remember falling asleep to visions of this happening. As I got older, I would ask my parents to set up the tree so I could decorate it. I loved watching our spinning Christmas tree at night- it was magical! So I too have a rotating tree for my family. I hope they think it is as special as I do!

So here are a few pics of the kids decorating the tree. We love to pass out the ornaments and talk about when we got them and let the memories of years past flood in. It's a beautiful thing!





Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment