All we need is love

All we need is love
All we need is love

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Greg's 51st Birthday

This weekend, we celebrated my husband's 51st birthday. We had family over and a couple of friends for Panzarattis, Greg's favorite-Pumpkin roll-, and hot cocoa! The daddies watched the football game while the mommies kneaded the dough for the Panzarattis (deep-fried pizza calzones) and the kids decorated Gingerbread (graham cracker) houses. We had a lot of fun!
.





And to top it all off, we got to see my great neice who is only a little over 2 months old! This was a special treat because most of us hadn't seen her yet, and my sister (Grandma Jo-Lynn) has especially missed her grandbaby.




It was a great day! I hope my honey knows
how much he is loved!
Happy Birthday my love!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment