All we need is love

All we need is love
All we need is love

Monday, January 23, 2012

Welcome Baby Ariel


My favorite nurse from work, the RN who trained me in my position, recently had a baby and I had the pleasure of photographing her precious little girl! Ariel Dawn was born in December with the loveliest red hair and the most angelic face. Taking these pictures makes me want to be a baby photographer!!!

This first one is, HANDS DOWN, the best of the bunch, but I included a few more to enjoy. 
This one is by far my favorite! Such a luck to have caught this expression on camera!

I love this one because it shows the beautiful detail of her red hair, her peachy-creamy skin, the little pores in her nose, her gray-blue eyes and her furry body. Precious!

I love the expression on her face. It's too bad the picture turned out blurry-
it might have been the best one!

I took a few pictures of her on a stack of towels in this basket.
 Isn't she so stinkin' cute!?!

Soo precious!!

Here she is in a beautiful carved, redwood bowl (he, he).
I like to call this one, "The Wooden Womb"

No comments:

Post a Comment