All we need is love

All we need is love
All we need is love

Saturday, November 12, 2011

104 Flavors??

The Pei Wei near our house has this new soda dispenser by Coke that is really run! In fact, Cole and Aria have asked to go there for dinner simply to partake of a new flavor soda combination! I think it’s pretty cool myself!  Let me explain…..
There are 18 different drinks to choose from, ranging from flavored water and Power-Aide to Coke (Diet, caffeine free, and Zero varieties) and Fanta. Once you select the drink on the touch screen, a new screen appears with your selection in the center, surrounded by all of the different possible flavor additions! Tonight the kids and I went there for dinner and I wanted a Diet Coke with my meal. I had a Vanilla Diet Coke, but I COULD have had one with raspberry, cherry, grape, lime, or orange! And let me tell you… there isn’t one that I have tried that has been anything BUT fun and delicious! 104 flavors in one machine?? Leave it to Coke!

No comments:

Post a Comment