All we need is love

All we need is love
All we need is love

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

My crafty girl


A couple weeks before Halloween, I had just finished up Aria's costume and she expressed an interest in sewing something on her own.

FINALLY!   YESS!!

I started sewing at a young age and I had always hoped my girl would want to do the same as it has been a tremendously rewarding and entertaining skill to have had throughout the years.

We decided that a bag to carry her trick-or-treating bounty would be the easiest and most gratifying project for her to start with... lots of straight lines....

With a little help from Mommy to put the grommets in and instructing her how to loop the roping, she created a lovely bag that she can use long after Halloween is gone!
This was a proud moment for Greg and I and especially for our little Aria.




Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment