All we need is love

All we need is love
All we need is love

Sunday, September 23, 2012

Easy, Savory Chicken Bake

I met up with one of my closest friends a week ago for dinner and a Ballet. The Arizona Ballet Company was having their annual Ballet Under the Stars in Fountain Hills and so Aria and I were able to share in this beautiful event with our friends. Before the performance, our friends had made us dinner- this delicious chicken dish with veggies and potatoes. Aria and I just loved the flavors so much that I had to ask for the recipe. I was amazed and impressed with the simplicity of the dish. It is simply too yummy and easy for it not to be in the dinner planning queue for every busy mom. I've made it twice since!

I don't have a picture of the final result- but here's what it looked like before I dressed it and put it in the oven. It's just a raw veggie or two, a few chicken breasts, and some baby new potatoes, cut into bite sized pieces (quartered). 

Then all you do is melt a stick of butter and add to it 1) a packet of Good Seasons Zesty Italian Salad Dressing & Recipe Mix and 2) a heaping tablespoon of McCormick Grill Mates Montreal Chicken seasoning (this comes in packet form too), and pour this over your chicken, veggies and potatoes. Cover with tin foil and bake it in the oven at 350 degrees for an hour and your done! 

It's really that simple. You'll be presenting your family with a delicious meal that they will ask for again and again! Let me know if you try it!

No comments:

Post a Comment