All we need is love

All we need is love
All we need is love

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Out for dinner

On the last Saturday before school began, we decided it was fitting to have one last night out to cap off the Summer vacation. We all love sushi- so to Ra we went! Of course, I had my camera in tow and wanted to take some pictures of just how big and beautiful our kids got over these past few months! 



 Oh, and I took some pictures of the food too! 
I thought these were interesting and delicious. These two rolls impressed me for different reasons. The top one, the Viva Las Vegas Roll was so artistic and just begged to have it's picture taken! It was amazingly delicious too! The one on the bottom was creative in it's own right- a vegetarian roll (which we had all had before at other restaurants) that was wrapped in lettuce rather than the typical seaweed paper. Very cool. I definitely give them points for originality!



No comments:

Post a Comment