All we need is love

All we need is love
All we need is love

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Sessink Family Photo Shoot

Over a month ago, I was asked by an old co-worker to photograph her family. I was flattered by the request and decided to take her up on it, thinking- how hard could it be?? Well, let me tell you it WAS hard! With 3 little boys, all under the age of 3, I had my work cut out for me. It was nearly impossible to get them all to both look at me and make some semblance of a smile at the same time. I left after an hour feeling like I had a whole lot of nothing on my memory card. 
Well, regardless of whether or not I like them, I had to come up with something for my friend, so I looked through the pictures for over a week, and came up with about 36 pictures to present to her- none of which I was really fond of. 
Here are 12 of the best. What do YOU think?

















No comments:

Post a Comment