All we need is love

All we need is love
All we need is love

Thursday, April 26, 2012

A COLOR-full party wreath

I wanted to create a wreath to welcome our guests to the party that went along with the theme. If Crayons don't say, "COLOR", well then I don't know what does! 
I bought a 96-pack of Crayola Crayons at the store that was in the clearance section for $2.00. (What a bargain!) Then I hot-glued them onto two thin, concentric rings that I had cut with an Exact-o knife from scrap cardboard. I painted these with glitter paint before applying the Crayons. Of course there is a length of black grosgrain ribbon looped through it for hanging. 
The "10" is cut from adhesive-backed glitter paper and placed on a circular piece of card stock that was glued onto a long strip of pink card stock that was folded accordion style and made into a circle. 

I just love the way it turned out!


No comments:

Post a Comment