All we need is love

All we need is love
All we need is love

Thursday, April 19, 2012

A party in the making

So, my girl is turning 10 and that means another fun party to plan! The past few years, Aria's themes have not been your typical party theme. She forces me to use my creativity with themes like the one she came up with this year- COLOR. 

Let me just clarify, in case you are wondering.... this is NOT a "rainbow" party. (She corrects me every time I say it!)  :O)

So, first thing's first- the invitation. I am a sucker for pretty paper and I LOVE to send and receive cards via snail mail. I think the perfect invitation sets the mood for the event. 

Most of the time I make the invitations, but this year I decided to buy them. One of my favorite places to e-window shop for pretty papers is a site called tinyprints.com
There I found these gorgeous invites that incorporate my new favorite pattern obsession- chevron- with vibrant color and a beautiful pic of my favorite little girl taken by the amazingly talented Diana Rothery.
These invites are of incredibly high quality, in postcard fashion, and came with great envelopes (a detail that is usually not seen from other companies). The backs of the cards had the same color-chevron design, and I even got a deal on some coordinating address labels to make the mailing process easier and stylish to boot!




No comments:

Post a Comment