All we need is love

All we need is love
All we need is love

Monday, July 9, 2012

Spaghetti Tacos

Confused??? Well, there is no reason to be. What you see before you is exactly what it appears to be-- Spaghetti with meatballs in a taco. I could hardly believe it when I woke up for work tonight and Greg told me that was what we were having for dinner. 
Aria loves this show called iCarly on Nickelodeon. It's a funny show with good values (a kind of show like Full House that I used to watch). On an episode a while back, they were having spaghetti tacos for dinner and Aria thought it was the neatest thing. She said she'd like to have them one day- and apparently that day has come! 
I'll be honest- The added crunch was fun, but I didn't really appreciate the corn taco shell flavoring alongside my spaghetti and meatballs. But it was definitely a fun, culinary adventure! We all had at least one, and those of us who didn't partake in multiple tacos just had a side serving of spaghetti. It was a great dinner! 
I think you should give it a try.
 I DARE you!

No comments:

Post a Comment