All we need is love

All we need is love
All we need is love

Sunday, August 12, 2012

Back to school.... back to school....

. . . to prove to Dad that I'm not a fool. I've got my lunch packed up, by boots tied tight, I hope I don't get in a fight. OH, back to school. . . back to school. (Thank you Billy Maddison!) LOL!
So, Cole and Aria are about to start another year of school- Aria at Archway Classical Academy for the second year, and Cole and Archway Veritas Prep in their inaugural year at the 56th street campus. They are a little anxious about the challenges ahead but mostly excited to be with their friends, learning new things. 
They picked out new lunch boxes to go with their backpacks and they are all set for the adventures that await them! We are too! Have a fun-filled year of learning my babies! 

No comments:

Post a Comment