All we need is love

All we need is love
All we need is love

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Mandy and Me

I got to have dinner with one of the greatest friends I have ever had, Amanda! This is a special night, because we only get to do this a couple time each year. Our schedules are so different with her teaching  during the day, Monday though Friday and me working nights 3-4 days each week, so we usually have to plan to make it happen. I'm so glad we did tonight! 
I love talking with her and reminiscing our 16 years of friendship. She is always a great encouragement and keeps me laughing! Very few people in this world know me as well as she does. I love her and I appreciate our friendship more than she'll ever know! It's humbling to have a friend in your life who knows you so well, warts and all, and still chooses to love you. I love you Mandy!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, thanks, Sarah dearest!! :) :) Love you tons! So glad we got to spend time together. Miss you already.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOve you too Mandy! Glad to know you read my posts! oxox

      Delete