All we need is love

All we need is love
All we need is love

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Family photos on canvas

Another reason to love Snapfish..... 

Canvas prints! 
Slowly but surely I am redecorating my "play room" into something that we all can live with and enjoy.  One of the details I have always wanted to incorporate into my interior decorating is a grouping of family photos on canvas. Well, I finally broke down and ordered some pictures and they came in today! 
I ordered these beautifully matted pics from Snapfish- of course- when they had a fabulous sale- 40% off all canvas prints. 
As I said, just another reason to LOVE Snapfish!
Aside from the one you see here (look familiar?), there are a couple of close-ups of the kids that I will thoughtfully place somewhere soon. When I do, I'll take some pics to show you the result. Regardless of where they go, I know they'll make me smile whenever I see them. It's a subject matter I adore!

No comments:

Post a Comment