All we need is love

All we need is love
All we need is love

Friday, August 24, 2012

I HEART Snapfish!!

Do you know Snapfish?? If you are a picture person and are on the Internet, you should. It's one of my favorite photo processing sites (aside from Shutterfly) where you can order prints, photo books, stationary and other great items using your photography that you upload to their site. 
If you are on their e-mail list, you will frequently receive great coupons for free shipping and discounts on their products. They recently had a nice little sale, so I bought a few things and the first of them came today! 
YAY!
Little gifts for myself and my family- like Christmas in August! 

So here it is.... my notebook. It's a 6.5x8.75 inch college-ruled, spiral bound for me to write all of my to-do's in. The quality of the cover is so high, and they're pretty inexpensive. I've had one before and I carried it around everywhere! I depended on it to stay organized. Unfortunately, that last one got stolen by a purse thief!

That is why, on this one, in addition to my little prologue to myself, I included a note to anyone who might come across it to kindly return it to me in the case that they happen upon it. Let's hope I never have to worry about that, but just in case. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment