All we need is love

All we need is love
All we need is love

Sunday, June 17, 2012

Father's Day

This morning we celebrated one of the best Daddies around- mine. Since some of us had to work, we met for breakfast and coffee. We missed Greg, Jessica and her kids who both had to work, but we still had a nice time celebrating our awesome father.

My dad is a hard one to shop for, so I usually end up making him something. This year, the idea literally came to me in my sleep. We had bought some candy recently for another project, and I realized that if you put 2 packs of one candy in particular together, you would say "2 Pop Rocks", which is very true. My dad, who is called "2 POP" by all of the grandkids, really does ROCK! LOL! So, I made him and the kids matching t-shirts with 2 packs of Pop Rocks on the front. On the back of his shirt it says, "My family thinks I rock!" Love it!


I took a few pics of the dads and their kids to commemorate the day. 
Here are Jim and his beautiful girls (PJ was not pictured).


Charlie and his two


Then Alissa took one last pic of us kids and our Daddy. AWE!
(Miss you Jess!)


Happy Father's Day Daddy! We love you!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Father's Day Daddy! I love you! oxoxo

    ReplyDelete