All we need is love

All we need is love
All we need is love

Friday, November 16, 2012

Christmas Card favorites

Christmas is almost here and that means everyone is getting dressed up for holiday pictures or picking out the favorite photo from the years events and shopping for cards to send out to friends a family. I love this whole crazy process and cherish the card I make each year as a memory of how we once were. What's more, I love going to the mail each day of December to find beautiful cards and pictures that others have sent to my family.

I shop around for these pretty papers from time to time. I love any excuse to send out some pretty snail mail. So, I have a good idea of what's out there currently and I definitely have my favorites. Of course there are the big store photo cards from Target, Wal-Mart, Walgreens and Costco- all are wonderful. Then there are the photo sharing sites that offer photo card printing services like Snapfish and Shutterfly, which you KNOW I love. 

But, I wanted to share my top 2 with you- Pear Tree Greetings and Tiny Prints. I would say their quality is comparable to one another- better than most places I've seen out there today. Their choices are fun, unique, current, and classic. They have cards for every occasion, but their Christmas card selection is enough to make you drool! They have chevron patterns, cards that look like ornaments, magnet cards, tri-folds.  .  . I could go on and on, but really, the products speak for themselves!

So if you haven't already purchased your holiday cards, I urge you to swing by and check out their sites. Just make sure to keep a napkin handy!




No comments:

Post a Comment