All we need is love

All we need is love
All we need is love

Friday, November 30, 2012

Greg's 52nd Birthday

We celebrated Daddy's birthday today with a much anticipated dinner at Joe's Crab Shack. Greg was looking forward to having a bucket of crab all to himself. I had never been, so I was quite impressed with the experience. I guess I thought it wouldn't be that big of a deal- after all- it does have shack in the name.


The ambiance was fun, and energetic. I loved the lights, the colorful decor and the good music playing in the background. I especially loved sitting next to the birthday boy! 

Before our bucket of crab came, the waitress brought us a crab kit:  a cracker, a splitter, and the much needed wet nap for when you're all done.

What came next was our waitress armed with customized bibs that she made for each of us. So fun! It was a great touch!




We were all prepped for the feast and out it came. 3 different kinds of crab with new potatoes and corn on the cob all steamed with a delicious seasoning sprinkled on top. yum!

Daddy enjoyed his crab and even played with his food a little. Nice crab beard honey! LOL!

Last but not least, we had a piece of their amazing key-lime pie. Greg said it was the best he's ever had. . . I think he's right. Soooo good!

Happy Birthday Baby! I hope it was special! 
We love you more than words can say!


No comments:

Post a Comment