All we need is love

All we need is love
All we need is love

Thursday, May 10, 2012

Aria's party

A couple of weeks ago, we celebrated Aria's 10th birthday with a party for friends and family. We had a good turn out with 45 kids (not all shown here) and about 30 adults. It was crazy and fun and full of COLOR as you will see! Of course it's near impossible to manage a party that big and still take great pictures, so I asked my niece- who has recently found an interest in photography- to help me out. Many of these pictures wouldn't even exist without her. Thanks Alissa!



The decorations were bright and colorful!


They candy bar- it's become a tradition at our family parties. The kids just love it. Unfortunately I didn't get a pic of it before most of the candy was eaten! 




We had some colorful games too- like Lawn Twister. . .



. . . and water balloons.


We had a snow cone machine to beat the heat!






Then there were some other colorful treats to enjoy throughout the party.




Aria's cake was simple and pretty on the outside. . .


. . . and bright and colorful on the inside!



My dearest friend, Aria's god-mother, Amanda came to celebrate with us too!




Here's my girl with some of her friends that came to join in the fun and celebration! I'm so thankful Aria has so many sweet friends who love her.























Happy 10th Birthday my sweet Aria Joy! 
We love you!



No comments:

Post a Comment