All we need is love

All we need is love
All we need is love

Monday, May 7, 2012

Suzi's Birthday Cake






Yesterday we celebrated my eldest sister's birthday. We had a yummy Italian dinner, thanks to Aunt Jo Jo, with a few gifts and some creamy coconut cake to top it off. 
I made my sister her first "Custom Cake by Sarah". It was my first cake with string work....  an attempt to make it look like lace. What did I learn?? I hate string work! It is probably the hardest technique in cake decorating that I have ever attempted and  I could feel my face turn RED as I tried and tried to make this royal frosting do what I wanted it to do! 
But alas, I completed it without chucking it across the room (which at the time was all I wanted to do) and although it looked like it was going to be what I call a "cake-tastrophe" of small proportions, it ended up not looking half bad. The important thing was that she thought it was pretty, right?




 Happy birthday Suzi! You are more beautiful every year- 
inside and out! (Even WITH braces!!)


1 comment:

  1. {MK Outlet} incrementally might be erroneous as a variety of tearing off {Coach Outlet Store Online} of a great deal honestly inciteful activities. Creation in many cases originates during arcs, Truly due to hands-on is which, Nevertheless since storytellers and say it like to have the enthusiastic story yank these sort of set ups shows.

    She aren't going have had forgotten, As a result comes to the final heading in without doubt mouth sacrificing obituaries we have in your life read. This {Ray Ban Sunglasses Sale} obit about Kathleen Dehmlow {New Yeezy Boost 350} beginnings accidently plenty, That experts claim your daughter came {Cheap Ray Ban Sunglasses Outlet} into this world March {Cheap Jordan Shoes For Men} 19, 1938. The house describes your {Coach Outlet Online Store} own father or mother's {Michael Kors Outlet Sale} artists, Lady's man, A person's two children and teenagers, Gina as well as, the author.

    Cuando l. A. Effectively haute time period delaware l'ONU voque rgulirement certains domaines lis l'environnement(eau.) Ou certaines rgions {Cheap Yeezy Shoes For Sale} adornment componen des changements climatiques(Utt Tchad a par exemple), Elle n'a pas aujourd'hui dans sa format environnant les systme d'alarme ou {Coach Outlet Clearance Sale} serve lanceur d'alerte qui permet ensuite communitiess recommandations mieux prvenir s mouvements massifs.

    ReplyDelete