All we need is love

All we need is love
All we need is love

Monday, May 21, 2012

Twelfth Night- costume fun


Aria's 4th grade class is putting on a play over the next two days- Shakespear's Twelfth Night. While the kids have been memorizing their lines and practicing over the past 2 months, some of the parents have been creating these beautiful constumes for the kids to wear. 
Today I was at the dress rehersal helping do the girls' hair and I snapped a few pictures of kids in just a few of the amazing, intricately detailed costumes that have been created for this performance. I did not help out with these, however, I was put in charge of a few details (love is in the details!)  like some coin purses that are not shown here. I'll have to post them later!






No comments:

Post a Comment