All we need is love

All we need is love
All we need is love

Thursday, May 17, 2012

Mozzarella Caprese Skewers

I'm so excited because I'm having a girls night at my house tonight! I can't wait! I get to make some beautiful foods for my guests to enjoy, like these Mozzarella Caprese skewers. They are so simple and delicious and take little skill to create. All you need is some fresh ingredients to make these little gems look and taste amazing. (Plus, they are a great appetizer to make in advance for hostesses like myself who need less things to worry about as party time approaches.)

Here's what I did.
  


Mozzarella Caprese Skewers


Skewer grape or cherry tomatoes, a basil leaf, and some fresh mozzarella balls onto a stick, brush on or drizzle with some EVOO (extra-virgin olive oil) and some Basalmic vinegar, sprinkle with salt and cracked pepper and you're done! 

No comments:

Post a Comment